Hit the ground running today through the weekend & spilling over into Monday, with an assortment of holiday shopping + happenings to check out around town.....
- Thursday December 8th, beginning at 2pm EST, Atlanta based artist Sally King Benedict (a piece from her portfolio pictured) will be offering on her website for sale all ceramics, original works on paper and Lacefield Designs pillows remaining from her participation in last weekend's Garden & Gun Jubilee
- Thursday December 8th, 7pm, A Cappella Books hosts Gavin Edwards, author of The Tao of Bill Murray, for a book signing
- Friday December 9th, 6-10pm, Polly On The Avenue annual artisan holiday shopping party, continuing through the weekend, SAT 11am-6pm & SUN 12-5pm
- Saturday December 10th, 6-10pm, Paper Ghost Studio is hosting their Gift Show, offering an assortment of handcrafted & unique items
- Today through Sunday December 11th, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Home for the Holidays, an annual designer showhouse and marketplace benefiting Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Monday December 12th, 7pm, an intimate 7-course dinner prepared in collaboration by chefs Meherwan Irani, founder of Chai Pani, and Asha Gomez, founder of Spice To Table, in celebration of Asha's recently released cookbook, My Two Souths