- Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle's December cover features the Master Bedroom from the Serenbe Showhouse (held earlier in the fall) designed by Tami Ramsay and Krista Nye Schwartz of Cloth & Kind. Shop custom pieces (pictured above) from the room through the pair's Chairish page.
- Happening now through December 23, Chef David Sweeney (written previously about here) is hosting Weeknight Pop-Ups at Octane Coffee in Grant Park, Monday-Friday, 5-10pm. He'll be serving 5 different Canapes, with something for everyone -- vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, meat and fish.
- Jeffrey Bützer and T.T. Mahony Perform Vince Guaraldi's "A Charlie Brown Christmas" at THE EARL, December 18 & 19 ... Ticket info here.
- Atlanta based artist Sally King Benedict's (written previously about here) latest work is now on view at Spalding Nix Fine Art in Buckhead, through January 30, 2016.
- Virginia Highland Tour of Homes is this weekend, December 5 & 6. Six neighborhood homes have been selected, including this brick charmer (image below), which has recently undergone extensive renovation blending vintage bungalow with Craftsman style. See more before & after photos here.