Over the next week, there are some wonderful gatherings and event openings happening -- More info below.....
- Saturday November 14th / Artists' Reception and Opening for Philip & Matt Moulthrop and Emily Wilson at The Signature Shop, 6 - 8pm. The show runs until December 5th. I've previously highlighted the work of patriarch Ed Moulthrop, when his wood bowls have come up at auction at Brunk.
- Tuesday November 17th / Fall Party & Preview of Chris Condon's latest sculpture at Pollen, 4 - 7pm. I've written previously about Chris here.
- Thursday November 19th / "Interior Perspectives: A Look at Fabrics with John Oetgen" (pictured above) at ADAC, 10am. I've written previously about John here.
- Thursday November 19th / Interior designer, author & blogger Lauren Liess (pictured below) signs her book "Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating", at Ballard Designs, 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- Friday November 20th / Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles' Home for the Holidays Showhouse opens, visit Thursdays - Sundays, through December 13th.